Thanks for nominating us C-Sweet and
Thank you, From the C-Sweet and Blessed with Thunder Thighs for nominating Becoming Rebekah for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! We appreciate your blogs and are honored that you thought of us. And yes, we admit that we have been late in posting this The C-sweet! haa haa
We have decided to stray from the normal scope of our blog in order to participate in passing along this thoughtful award to other bloggers that we admire.
The rules of this award are:
1- Display the award logo on your blog
2- Link back to the person who nominated you.
3- State seven things about yourself.
4- Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
The seven things about us are:
- Being Rebekah is a blog written by three single women who are passionately pursuing Jesus
- Rebekah A. plays piano and loves to sing made-up worship songs, loudly and often, in the car.
- Rebekah L. works in Human Resources, teaches Sunday School, and attends Bible College.
- Rebekah M. enjoys biking, hiking, and pretending she can jog.
- Rebekah A. loves to run, read, watch her collection of workout dvd’s gather dust (with the best of intentions to use them all regularly), and pray for homeless people that she passes in NYC.
- Rebekah L. loves to read, write bad poetry, and sing loudly and off-key while alone (especially in the car).
- Rebekah M plays the piano, the drums, and sings.
Being Rebekah is honored to nominate the following fifteen bloggers for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
- Anointed Praise
- Saint in Training
- The Blessed Ewe
- Mustard Seed Budget
- Pot of Manna
- Add Grain on Earth
- Pat’s Letters God Inspired
- Morning Story and Dilbert
- Passion and Print
- Lilies, Sparrows, and Grass
- Faith Comes by Hearing
- I Want To Believe In God
- O.W. Prince Ministries
Being Rebekah is excited to have received this nomination, not only from one, but two of our readers, and we are so happy to pass it on to the above bloggers. They are all worthy contributors to the blogging community. May God richly bless you and your readers!