Through one of the most emotionally painful events in my life God taught me lessons, brought me to a new level in Him, and then called me to be like Rebekah. To me this means:
– Going above and beyond in all that I do because I’m doing it for God (Colossians 3:23)
– Always be willing to help strangers for in doing so, I am ministering to Jesus (Matt 25:34-40)
– Learn to be content in my daily life and know that God’s got it all in His hands (Matt 6:33-34)
– When I feel God moving me to do something, just do it having faith in God (James 2:18)
– When we do God’s Will, we are blessed (James 1:25)
Join me and my fellow sisters in Christ as we blog about our journey to becoming like Rebekah.